Teacher eligibility test is known as TET. People who have interest in teaching and want to work as a teacher, have to participate in this test. People who clears this test can select as a teacher of their subjects in Central Government Schools and State Government schools. So those who want to make their career in teaching and completed their education just participate in TET and grab your opportunity. You have to score minimum 60% in this test to get clear. If you don’t score 60% then you will not qualify.
Those who are from Delhi-Ncr get ready for the TET. All graduates with any field can apply for this test. You have to score 60% in this test. If you are from Delhi and want to become a teacher in Central Government Schools and State Government Schools so get prepared for the test. Here we are giving you all the informantion about this test. Keep calm and check out all the information, eligibility criteria, application process, fees, age limit, exam pattern, admit cards, and contact details for further details. You can check all the information about TET here.
This exam is of two parts. 1st part is for those who want to apply as teacher from 1st to 5th class and second part is for those who want to apply as teacher from 6th to 8th class. Candidates who want to give this test can give both the part 1st to 5th class or 6th or 8th class. Total time for each part is one and half hour. You have to complete the test in the given time.
Eligibility Criteria For DTET 2017
People who want to give this test first read all the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- Candidate should be Indian only not any other nationality will be accepted
- In Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test, resident of Delhi is required. Candidate must have Delhi Resident.
- Minimum Requirement in senior secondary is 45%. Candidate who have below 45% is not eligible for this test
- Only Candidate who have passed or appeared in the final exam of 2 year diploma or any other elementary education is eligible.
- Candidate who have appearing or passed the final exam of their graduation can apply for this test.
- Minimum 50% required in graduation.
- Candidate need to have B.Ed degree prior in Delhi Teacher Elibility Test 2017.
- Read all the information clearly.
Candidates who want to apply in DTET 2017 have to read to all the instructions carefully so that you can easily apply for the test.
- Candidates needs to apply online and for that you have to visit the official website of DTET at delhiboard.org
- On the official website you have to register your self with a valid email id or mobile number.
- Email id or mobile number should be valid or active so that you can get all the notifications regarding DTET on your mobile or mail.
- You will get all the credentials regarding to the test.
- That will help you to access the application form so that you can easily fill your form correctly.
- Remember scan your photograph and signature carefully so that they can read it easily.
- Candidates can pay the fees on both online and offline modes. But paying your fees online will save your time.
- When you will pay the fees keep all the details of your payment till you will not get your admit card.
- When you will get the confirmation take a printout of that and submit to the District Education Officer.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200 for Teacher Eligibility Test. You can pay online or offline both but paying online will save your time.
Check out the pattern of the exam so that you can prepare accordingly.
|1||Child Development and pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Child Development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Math or Science(Only for match and science teacher)||60||60|
Dear Candidates please note down all the important dates regarding this test so that you can easily check all the process accordingly.
- The online registration will start from first week of January 2017
- Applicants can submit their application form in First week of February
- Exam will be held in third week of march 2017
- Results will be announce in second week of april 2017
Candidates who have any query about this test and want to contact for further details. Don’t worry here we are giving you contact details where you can easily clear your further doubts.
Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education
PS1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092
Contact Number: 011-22234774, 22240104,22240112
Delhi Board: delhiboard.org
So all the best to all who are appearing in DTET this year and stay tuned with results-jobs.com for Govt. jobs, other entrance exams, Results, Application Forms, Railway jobs.